UPDATE (29/9/16): A colleague of mine shared the following post for adding additional users to an Azure subscription, which has even more details -> How to add or change Azure administrator roles
A common question I get from startups just getting started is “How do I add additional users/developers to my Azure subscription?” – so I figured I’d write a quick post to show you how.
- Log into your Azure portal at http://portal.azure.com
- In the left bar, you’ll see Subscriptions, click that.
- Click on the subscription that you’d like to add a user to.
- Click Settings
- Click Users
- Click Add
- Select a Role for the user. You can hover over the info bulb to see what the role gives access to.
- Type in the user’s email address and click Ok. It must be a Microsoft account – if they don’t have one, you can create one here.
Once this is complete, the user will be able to select the subscription by clicking on their account in the top right corner of the Azure portal and selecting the Directory they’d like to work with. If there’s only one Azure account that the user is associated with, there will only be one Directory listed.